We treat running injuries!
The core concept of Obtainable Fitness UK is to assist each individual in reaching their peak performance through in-depth analysis and appropriately selecting the best intervention to optimise human performance.
We optimise human performance by encouraging the use of exercise prescription, soft tissue therapy and client education. All the selected interventions are based on sound reasoning and supported rationale to help supplement each treatment effectively.
Sports Massage treatment uses deep manipulation of the soft tissue to correct problems and imbalances caused by strenuous physical activity. Sports massage is an effective way to release tension and restore balance in your musculoskeletal system.
If you are a serious athlete, incorporating regular massages into your training plan can support training and recovery, and may even prevent some minor injuries from occurring. However, you don’t have to be a professional athlete to benefit from this treatment.
Lead Therapist, Lennox has had over 10 years working experience within the health and fitness industry which has benefited him greatly with his professional career.
Lennox has also gained valuable experience in elite sport which has led to further working opportunities with individual athletes and sporting teams alike which has ultimately boosted his experience and skill set.
• Level 5: Dry Needling: Norris Health (Module 1)
• Level 5: Medical Acupuncture: Norris Health (Module 2)
• Level 4: Sports Therapy UK Diploma (equivalent to BTEC Level 5)
• Level 4: VTCT Sports & Remedial Massage Therapy
• Level 4: Certificate in Exercise for Low Back Pain Management
• Level 3: Diploma in Sports Massage Therapy (Soft Tissue Therapy)
• Level 3: Diploma in GP Exercise Referral - Special Populations
• Level 3: Diploma in Personal Training
• Level 2: Certificate in Exercise and Fitness Instruction
• Level 2: BTEC First Diploma in Sports Science
• Level 1: YMCA award in Fitness & Physical Activity
Contact us today to book an appointment for your running injuries.