The Lock-down has now been relaxed enough and manual therapists have been given the green light to return to work. Therefore, we are now ready to schedule appointments for the week commencing August 3rd. There will be some changes in the process both before and during each session, to help ensure your safety.
Please read through our road map to help you better understand better our processes.
The health and safety of our patients are at the very forefront of our concerns. Since the first day of national lock-down we have been busy preparing for the eventuality of our clinic reopening.
We have been preparing thorough risk assessments for every aspect of our clinic environment and the patient journey to ensure we provide the cleanest and safest environment possible.
We will continue to follow the guidelines set out by the government and NHS England and respond to any changes to ensure we comply with all the necessary social distancing and personal protective equipment protocols
Our road map (12 steps)
- 1 - We will be significantly increasing the level and frequency of cleaning for our clinic. Our clinics will be undergoing regular deep cleans to ensure we maintain highest levels of hygiene within the clinic.
- 2 - All patients are advised not to attend our clinic if they are displaying possible signs of COVID 19 or if they should be self-isolating under current government guidelines. Patients will be screened before their appointment to ensure they do not have any COVID-19 symptoms.
- 3 - All patients will be temperature checked, via a contactless device, on entering the clinic and advised not to enter if their temperature is greater than 37.8.
- 4 - The massage table will be thoroughly disinfected, and you will need to wear a mask for the duration of your treatment.
- 5 - If you are a first-time client, your pre-session consultation will now take place via a phone consultation or a consultation form emailed for completion prior to the visit.
- 6 - The to ensure social distancing guidelines are adhered to patients must wait outside of the building prior to their appointment. We ask that you arrive no earlier than 5 minutes beforehand.
- 7 - Therapists will be wearing the correct PPE including masks, gloves, and aprons at all times during your appointment.
- 8 - Please wear easy to remove clothes. You will be given a container in which to put them in when you undress. Please avoid wearing jewellery to make the process more efficient.
- 9 - When you arrive, you will be required to wash your hands (drying them with paper towels) and use the provided hand sanitiser before treatment commences.
- 10 - Payment can be made either prior to the appointment via Direct Transfer or via contactless payment. If you must pay by cash, there will be envelopes provided for you to use.
- 11 - Between each patient we will allow 15-30 minutes to deep clean all surfaces using disinfectant and change the necessary PPE.
- 12 - Towels will not be supplied, and patients must bring their own towels.